Please review the following policies, terms and conditions of service carefully before using this site.
AUSSIEDIRECTORY.COM.AU may revise these Terms and conditions at any time by updating this posting. You are bound by such revisions and should therefore regularly revisit this page to review the then current Terms by which you are bound.
1. As a condition of your use of this Web site and the interactive services contained therein, you represent and warrant to AUSSIEDIRECTORY.COM.AU that you will not use this Web site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
2. AUSSIEDIRECTORY.COM.AU has links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. AUSSIEDIRECTORY.COM.AU has not reviewed any of these third party sites and should you decide to access any of the third party sites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
3. The information, products, and services included on this Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically added to the information herein. AUSSIEDIRECTORY.COM.AU may make improvements and/or changes in this Web site at any time. Advice received via this Web site should not be relied upon for personal, legal or financial decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for specific advice tailored to your situation.
4. From time to time AUSSIEDIRECTORY.COM.AU might no be accesible due to maintenance or due to situations that are out of our control. Will do our best to inform our users when this happens. In no event shall AUSSIEDIRECTORY.COM.AU be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any damages whatsoever including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of OR in any way connected with the use or performance of this website, with the delay or inability to use this website, with the provision of or failure to provide services.
5. The owners of Aussiedirectory.com.au reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any information posted of the website.
6. All logos, photos and trademarks in this site are property of their respective owners and users.
1. Aussiedirectory.com.au is a human edited website. All submissions are manually checked for content and reviewed prior to inclusion.
2. Websites need to be submitted to the nearest relevant category. You can always suggest a category for your website by sending us an e-mail
3. Only Australian websites (i.e. com.au, net.au, etc), websites with Australian related content or websites that feature unique, compelling and usable content will be allowed.
4. International websites from other parts of the world are welcome for submission but in most cases these websites will be listed in the " world " category. If your country or category is not listed, send us an e-mail.
5. Your site must be in English or at least have an English version. Otherwise, submit it under "World" Category with appropriate language option.
6. Website placement in related categories is at the sole discretion of Aussiedirectory.com.au
7. Title must be the official website name unless a featured or regular listing is purchased.
8. Website cannot be "Under Construction".
9. Do not capitalize the first letter of every word or use ALL CAPS in descriptions.
10. Website cannot contain hate content, warez,violence, copyright infringing material, sex, or illegal content. Do not submit mirror sites.
11. If your website is not accepted, a full refund will be submitted.
12. Aussiedirectory.com.au reserves the right to remove, reject or relocate any website.
Aussiedirectory.com.au is not responsible for any of the content posted on any of the websites in the directory.
We will not share information about individual users with any third party, except to comply with applicable law or valid legal process or to protect the personal safety of our users or the public. We will only record your e-mail address if you send us a message, We only contact you in relation to the status of your site listing . You agree to receive Status of your website listing as a condition of submitting your website. An example of a Status Email would be to tell you that your site had been accepted, declined, your link is about the expired, etc, in Aussiedirectory.com.au. It will only be used for the purpose for which you have provided it and We will not use your e-mail address for any other purpose, will not disclose your e-mail address without your consent.
Aussiedirectory.com.au has links to third party websites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and such links should not be taken to imply any type of association, sponsorship, endorsement, monitoring, approval of, or responsibility for, the linked site or its content. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we recommend you to examine the terms and conditions of using that Web site and privacy statement.
Method of Payment:
We use PayPal as method of payment.